1. Are you the breeder of the puppies you adopt ? No we are not breeders.
2. Do you have the parents? No, we do not own nor have the parents of the puppies. We will try to obtain pictures of the parents if possible. Along with any information about their temperaments.
3. Where do the puppies come from? The puppies come from all over. There's no general location.
4. Are the puppies healthy? Yes, and every puppy will be examined by a license veterinarian paperwork included.
5. Whats included in the price ? Each puppy is priced at a reasonable price. Take into account of the time, clean up, vet care, micro chipping,vaccinations, deworming, travel, training, cost of advertising, maintenance of website, taxes,videos,pictures.
6. Are all the puppies in one general location? No, we are lucky to have a few foster homes for the puppies. We ask that you call a head of time, so we can make sure we have enough time to have the puppy for you to view before your appointment.
7. Are the puppies potty trained? All puppies will start potty training, however more training will be required. The feedback we received, is that once the puppy leaves our care it usually takes 1 to 2 weeks to have them fully house broken.
8. Were the puppies socialized? Yes all puppies will be socialized.
9. Do you sell any supplies? We are currently working towards making supplies, crates, dog foods etc. available for purchase in the near future.
10. How much should i feed my puppy? We free feed all our puppies to insure every puppy gets its fair share of food. YDP recommends putting your puppy on a regular feeding schedule. Once the puppy is separated from its litter mates.
11. Is Your Dream Puppy a puppy mill? Here's the definition of the word puppy mill. A puppy mill is a large-scale commercial dog breeding operation that places profit over the well-being of its dogs—who are often severely neglected—and acts without regard to responsible breeding practices. So the answer is no. We do not breed the dogs or puppies we have available. We do not neglect the dogs or puppies. Feel free to check the videos, pictures and success stories.
12. Do you know the breed of the puppies ? We don't know 100% what breed the puppies are. We try our best to name the breeds the puppies are. Based on information from the owners, pictures and videos. If we have pure breeds we will state that.